Using OrangeScape, CIOs and IT Leaders of large enterprises can now, further the cloud ROI and reap more benefits by moving in-house IT applications to cloud. In-house IT applications address various business processes needs thereby running business as usual.
OrangeScape provides a cloud based application platform for running all your business process oriented IT Apps along side the same cloud infrastructure that runs your messaging, productivity and collaboration Apps. Google Apps customers can run OrangeScape platform on top Google App Engine and Microsoft BPOS customers can choose Azure to run OrangeScape platform.
Benefits of consolidating Longtail Apps using OrangeScape
- Release IT infrastructure leading to saving from HW, Maintenance Costs (Money)
- Savings from Software Licenses like Access Database, etc (Money)
- Discovery, Consolidation and elimination of applications across office locations and geographies (Flexibility)
- Monitor Application usage pattern
- Adopt best Practice Apps across locations and geos
- Focus on Business Problems and encourage Business Innovation
- Uniform IT infrastructure
- Provide ‘Business Technology’ for Innovation to flourish across the organization
- Office Productivity Apps integrated with IT Business Apps
- Unified Single Sign-on Access to all Applications
OrangeScape can enable consolidation, to a shared cloud environment, of the long-tail applications built using pre-cloud technologies such as:
- Lotus Notes
- Oracle Forms
- Power Builder
- Visual Basic
OrangeScape works with trusted SI partners that can help you accelerate the benefit realization.